fbpx

Land for Sale in Derynia

  • €600,000
Famagusta, Derynia, Inland, Deryneia, Cyprus

Overview

Property ID: 4798
  • Land
  • Property Type

Details

Updated on July 4, 2022 at 3:08 pm
  • Property ID: 4798
  • Price: €600,000
  • Land Area: 7937 m²
  • Property Type: Land
  • Property Status: For Sale

Additional details

  • Distance to the sea: 7.00 Km
  • Distance to the airport: 56.00 Km

Description

Land in Derynia

This land applies to 2 zones – Agriculture and Residential.

To agriculture zone applies 98% of all land and to the Residential applies remaining 2% 

  • City Famagusta
  • Area Derynia, Inland
  • Country Cyprus

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
%

Similar Listings

All information provided herein has been obtained from sources believed reliable, but may be subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. Arena Properties Real Estate and its affiliates make no representation, warranty or guaranty as to accuracy of any information contained herein.

Compare listings

Compare
Stelios Hambis
  • Stelios Hambis