The property is located in Larnaca within walking distance from the beach – approximately 300 meters. The size of the plot is 751 square meters with a rectangular shape.
The house is a bright example L-Shaped, two-storey house with a very modern design. The house has 227 square meters of internal covered areas + 52 square meters of the basement.
In addition, the house has approx. 80 square meters of covered verandas totaling 359 square meters of covered areas [as per building permit].
The house consists of 6 bedrooms [1 bdr in basement, 1 bdr in ground floor, 4 bdrs on 1st floor] and 4 bathrooms all with showers.
The basement is separated from the main house without internal stairs keeping it very private. There is a separate bedroom and WC/shower making it an ideal solution for housekeeper or accommodating guests or playroom or gym. Moreover, there is a large storage room, water tanks room, and swimming pool room.
The ground floor consists of an open plan kitchen [HPL material] with a dedicated wine fridge and a living room with a beautiful fireplace.
In addition, there is one bedroom and a WC with a shower making it ideal for an office and/or bedroom for an elderly couple.
The first floor consists of 4 bedrooms [larger one is master bdr with balcony with sea-view, en-suite wc and shower and wardrobe], 2 bathrooms and a cleaner’s room [πλυσταριό] with covered veranda.
The property benefits from mature gardens of 200 square meters in the whole perimeter of the house on certain themes i.e. tropical area, Mediterranean area, and real grass.
There is an overflow swimming pool of 5m x 10m x 1.35cm in depth with an ELECTRIC SAFETY COVER.
There is a dedicated barbecue area next to a swimming pool to enjoy a wonderful time with family and friends.
There is a double garage from the one side fitting 4 cars in total [in two lines] and another parking area fitting another 2 cars in total [in one line].
1. Central vacuum cleaner system throughout the house.
2. Automatic irrigation system.
3. Underfloor central heating throughout the house operating with electricity.
4. Photovoltaic system 6Kwh – extremely low bills.
5. Air-conditioning throughout the house.
6. Beautiful false ceilings with hidden lights/spot lights on ground floor.
7. Large floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and other large storage space.
8. Garden lighting.
9. Modern design that stands out.
10. Thermal insulation with 8cm – 10cm polystyrene all over the house.